7 TIPS TO RELIEVE NECK & SHOULDER PAINDo you suffer from cervical stiffness? Are you tired of tension and neck pain?
In this article we will give you 7 tips to relieve you of these pains that can quickly become unbearable:
- Epsom salt: This natural product can calm nervous tension, reduce stress and relieve pain quickly. Due to the presence of magnesium sulphate, it acts as a natural muscle relaxant while reducing and alleviating pain. To take advantage of its properties, take a bath, add a 25 cl cup of Epsom salt to the water and relax in it for about 15 minutes.
- Massage: Massage is defintely one of the best ways to relieve tension, as it works deep under the skin. It is quite possible to massage your own neck. Although self-massage is not as effective as a professional massage, it can be easily done on a daily basis. We would like to introduce you to our revolutionary Hi Life neck massager, which stimulates blood circulation and thus relieves neck pain.
Use this link to get a 50% discount for a limited time: https://hi-liife.com/products/hi-life-neck-massager
- Turmeric: This herb from India is an important phytochemical compound, and it acts as an anti-inflammatory and pain barrier. Also, turmeric promotes blood circulation while aiding in the healing process. Mix a teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of milk, heat over low heat for 5 minutes, and add a little honey. Drink twice a day to see the effects.
- Cider vinegar: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, cider vinegar quickly relieves neck pain. Dip a paper towel in cider vinegar and put it on the back of your neck. Leave it on for 2 hours. Repeat every day until the pain goes away. You can also add 2 cups of cider vinegar to your hot bath.
- Ice pack: Ice is a very good remedy for localized pain in the back of the neck. It is thanks to the cold temperature that the inflammation will be reduced and the pain will subside. Take a plastic bag and put crushed ice cubes in it. Then put the bag filled with ice cubes in a towel and press it against the back of your neck for about 15 minutes.
- Hot water shower: To soothe neck pain, stay for a while under a shower with warm water. While you do this, do not turn or move your neck. This is a very good remedy for stiff neck muscles.
- Temperature variations: taking Scottish showers stimulates blood circulation. This is done by alternating hot and cold water. A widely used remedy for the legs, but not very pleasant on the neck for most people. Instead of taking Scottish showers, it is also possible to apply hot and cold compresses alternately. These can be applied directly to the painful area.
- Physical activity remains one of the best ways to irrigate the muscles. It also eliminates one of the main causes of neck pain: too little physical activity or unilateral movements. It is not always necessary to follow a complete training course. Small movements and mobilizations already relieve the muscles. Running quietly irrigates and also mobilises the neck muscles.